Subject: Re: any action?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Anders Franzen <uabfra@uab.ericsson.se>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 12/06/2000 13:47:25
Martin Husemann wrote:

> > but now it can't even find any runtime symbols from
> > shared libraries, at least it says so.
>
> Gdb is quite broken on sparc64. It often can't find any local symbols,
> even without shared libraries around.
>
> What were you trying to do vs. the X server?
>
> Martin

I'm running on a Ultra 1 with a cgsix card, I cant find any X server for
it
so I was trying to compile my own from the xsrc. It however crashes
when I want to start a client (xterm). It crashes somewhere in
cfgblablablalba_glyphs. I just wanted to find out from where I came
but the gdb wont do any backtracing.

Is somebody working on the gdb? .

Anders

PS.
 Would it be possible to start a 32 bit Xserver on it?
DS.