Subject: Re: userland make build
To: Seigo Tanimura <tanimura@r.dl.itc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/15/2000 22:32:53
> A. va_list vs _BSD_VA_LIST_

You have bogus /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/..../include/*argh.h file - remove
them all. Gcc (when doing its fixincludes stuff) insists on creating these,
but they just don't work. If you remove them, the system files in /usr/include
will be used (and those work).

> B. null format string in err(), warn(), etc
> C. Y2K in national representation of date in strftime(3)

This is because the format audit and y2k warning additions we did to
the old toolchain have not yet been brought into gcc 2.95.2. For now,
just do a "setenv NOGCCERRORS" before you start the build.

> D. DBL_MAX, DBL_MIN, etc is defined more than once

Never seen that (and I did rebuild everything two days ago).

Martin