Subject: userland make build
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Anders Franzen <uabfra@uab.ericsson.se>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/09/2000 12:15:46
I checked the sources out, built a new kernel and wow now the le0
works I get around 1 MBytes/sec ftp transfers opposed to the 2
KBytes/sec
I got before.

When I does 'make build' on the userland , the build fails on functions
that initializes a ns_dtab (nsswitch.h). I think that it is the function

prototype :
       int             (*callback) __P((void *retval,
                                                          void *cb_data,

                                                       _BSD_VA_LIST_));

that doesn't match ?? weird cause it look ok, the only difference
between the proto type above and the actual functions that is
used is that the _BSD_VA_LIST_ is a va_list in the functions.

/Anders