Subject: Re: Building X stops at sparc_interrupt
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Murray Stokely <murray@osd.bsdi.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/06/2000 02:55:39
On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Martin Husemann wrote:
% Hmm, I'm running a -current kernel and was able to rebuild everything
% (including X) a few days ago.

  Alright, I'll try to build a -current kernel and then see how the X build
goes.

% Are you using ntpd or have you run ntpdate at boot?
% Your machine is one with "no clock, using %tick" message at boot?

  Yea I'm not running ntpd and I do have that message at boot.

% According to my limited understanding this (tt = 0x4e) is a normal hardware
% interrupt (interrupt_level_14), and I don't see why this should do a
% breakpoint.

  hmm..

	- Murray