Subject: Re: ultra2 netboot oh-no, not again
To: None <and@genesyslab.com, port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: None <eeh@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/30/2000 00:53:44
	After long reading and thinking I decided to disable
	iommu streaming cache, and that made a difference,
	I mean real difference. Ultra2 boots over hme/sbus!

Oh, that explains a lot of things.  Hah.

UIIi PCI controllers don't do streaming, which is probably
why the network controllers work on them.  All the other
bus controllers do support streaming, which means that
network cards are unlikely to work on machines with real
psychos.

I think that you need to add `BUS_DMA_COHERENT' to the flags
for the bus_dmamap_load() calls for both if_le and if_hme.

Eduardo Horvath