Subject: Re:hme ...
To: Eduardo Horvath <eeh@turbolinux.com>
From: Andrei Petrov <and@genesyslab.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/22/2000 14:34:44
Before I go deep in your response I'd like to mention that hme interrupts
do not 'do not work at all' they are delayed. They definitely aren't
passed thru after tsleep first time but it happen on second or third
... It breaks network booting in a way that a server(!) stops responding.
I almost positive my server setup are correct because netbooting is
repeated twice, first by ofwboot, second by kernel itself.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Eduardo Horvath wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Eduardo Horvath wrote:
>
> > Next step is to look at the sysio register map in the U2P document or
> 							^^^
> Sorry, that should be U2S.  sysio is U2S.  psycho+ is U2P.

Yea, that's what I'm doing, ultra2 manual, and U2S. Exciting stuff:-).

--
	Andrey