Re: SPARCbook 3GX and xf86-video-pnozz

I have a 3TX and I think the last I loaded on there was NetBSD 7 and there were glitches with that though not identical to this it was mostly when the mode was being changed or something (you'd get a red flash if I remember correctly).

Actually it was NetBSD 6... I should definitely upgrade it ha! It has a powerbook scsi2sd in it so not too hard to update (I just copy a disk image from QEMU onto it). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHLCkgsB3x8