Re: error building pango on 8.2

Hi,

Valery Ushakov wrote:
On Thu, Apr 06, 2023 at 07:45:48 +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

The file is there and the compiler does not find it:(
The "compiler" is most likely the pkgsrc tool wrapper that does quite
a bit of command line tweaks internally.  You are probably better off
asking on the pkgsrc list.

well the compile line has correct include options and the files are there.
On sparc64 everything built correctly... so I don't think the package is broken by itself.

I did a trick: I copied the cairo headers flat in /usr/include: that allowed compile to complete! so the proof it is some kind of path search issue, whatever: maybe links are involved, maybe not.

It allowed pkg_rolling-replace to complete! After almost a fortnight of work, I have a good set of rebuilt packages for 8.2. The SS10 is quite stable in this setup.

If someone needs most basic stuff, libraries up to windowmaker and related dependencies, I can share them. I saved the binary packages.

Riccardo