Re: svn - cannot allocate mem

Hi All,

I need to return to this. I am running NetBSD 9.3 now, but I still have
this issue. SS20 2x HyperSparc
After compiling due tp pkg_rolling-replace or anyway several issuing of
"make" in packages

_lwp_ctl: Cannot allocate mem

this was not just issued by svn like in my original mail, but during
various operations in make of a package, seeing it several time.

A reboot... fixed it and I could just start rebuilding happily.

Could this be a specific 9.2 problem with SPARC-32 or even HyperSparc?

As comparison, Compiling on Netra T1 with SPARC64, I don't see this
issue and it is compiling for several days, I updated all ports!

Also, on my faithful SS10 which is running 8.2 and has 2x SuperSparc
processors, I don't get this issue. The box is running now for 60 hours
churning out package after package, with about the same setup.

@Romain : any experience on this?

I could try stressing my SS4 a bit, it is running 9.3 too, but well, it
isn't that fast :) especially has little RAM... maybe next week.

Riccardo