Re: sparc packages?

Le sam. 4 mars 2023 à 17:18, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> a écrit :
> Our mutex implementation for sparc is ... special, and I suspect buggy.

Where is it located ? You've piqued my curiosity.

I can see a mutex.h in /usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/include, but it doesn't
seem to fully define the mutex. I suspect the interesting bit is
wherever the _atomic_cas_ulong() used in that file is defined, as on
v7/v8 there is no hardware CAS so it has to be emulated somehow. Is
that indeed the dodgy bit and if so where is it implemented ?

TIA & Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau