Re: SS4 - short disk read

Hi,

David Brownlee wrote:
> How far into the disk is the swap partition - unless its far far into
> the disk it shouldn't matter.

scouring my vintage hardware I found a magneto-optical disk, 128MB. Now,
with that one, I could put miniroot.fs on and, boot and upgrade 9.0->9.2
on the SS4!
So indeed, it didn't like other disks or the swap partition of itself.
Seens this boot limit, if it is that one, is actually small.

I'll see how "ready" packages are this turn, I usually built them with
the SS20 2xROSS but it is out of order now...  and will keep posted in
cases of issues.

Riccardo