Re: Firefox52

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 10:36:38PM -0600, Aaron wrote:
> It then took another day and a half to finish compiling, but it works
> (albeit slowly)!

Very cool!

> error: invalid conversion from 'google::protobuf::ProtobufOnceType*
> {aka long int*}' to 'const volatile Atomic32* {aka const volatile

I am confused by the patch though - you added a comment about arm there,
but actually lots of architectures use long as intptr_t.

Also AtomicWord should not be 32bit int on 64bit machines (but I did not look
at the full code in context as I didn't have an extracted ff52 source tree
lying around).

Martin