Re (2): Bochs on Netbsd-8 on Sparcstation 2.

Hello Matthew,

From:	matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost>
Date:	Sat, 16 Feb 2019 07:29:41 +1100
> i'm not sure about bochs, but qemu runs netbsd/sparc pretty well.
> we have regular test runs on it, infact:
>
>    http://releng.netbsd.org/b5reports/sparc/
>
> so, if bochs doesn't work qemu might.

(1) You mean qemu emulating a PC while running on a SS2?
(2) QEMU emulating a SS2 while running on a PC?

I am interested in (1).

Thanks,             ... Peter E.

--
Message composed and transmitted by software designed to avoid the
complication and vulnerability of antivirus software.