re: README: gcc 7 switch coming to a port near you!

Andreas Gustafsson writes:
> The sparc testbed is panicing with "init died" when booting the INSTALL
> kernel since the gcc 7 switch.  Logs at:
>
>   http://releng.netbsd.org/b5reports/sparc/2019/2019.02.08.19.45.24/install.log

actually, i'm fairly sure this is _not_ gcc 7.  i can repeat
this failure with gcc 6 or gcc 7, and it appeared sometime
after january 19 -- i had my ss20 booting gcc 7 from that
era tree, but when i updated to sometime after the module
compat branch merge (not that i'm blaming it!) it started
to hang again on me.

thanks for reminding me about it.

can someone have a look?  even run some bisect?  i'm still
busy with other gcc 7 related issues...

thanks.

.mrg.