re: EXA support

Martin Husemann writes:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 08:05:56AM +1100, matthew green wrote:
> > the biggest problem for webgl is that the ffb support was removed
> > from Mesa a few years ago :-(
>
> If radeonkmsfb would work with my XVR100 I'd be happy already.
> There are bigger issues inside firefox to solve before I can seriously use
> any of my WebGL things for real on sparc64 (performance/JIT mostly).

... on x86, we have disabled radeondrmkms on most r100 and r200
based chipsets because there's bug with setting up the colour
map and you end up with a broken display and X11.  :-(  i've
spent a quite some time trying to figure this out with no
success... that's why we disabled it in the end.

the older drm code works on these chipsets... that won't get you
KMS though.

.mrg.