re: Steps to take after updating the Boot ROM?

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015, matthew green wrote:

> BTW, is there a "set-defaults" in the old OBP?  istr that helps.

"set-defaults" will reset any parameters that have defaults to their
default values, but won't touch anything without defaults.  We used to use
a different command to initialize a blank NVRAM on first use.  I don't
recall if it's available on release images or just debug builds, but
"sifting" might show some interesting words.

Eduardo