Re: "Hard memory error" on TurboSPARC equipped SS5 only when using NetBSD

> 20 авг. 2015 г., в 20:23, Michael <macallan%netbsd.org@localhost> написал(а):
>
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:11:29 +0300
> lausgans%gmail.com@localhost wrote:
>
>> That's true TurboSPARC version, not a MicroSPARC->TurboSPARC upgraded one, so CPU is:
>> FMI,MB86907 @ 170 MHz, caches 16k i, 16k d, 512k external
>> Also machine ROM is 2.29, RAM is 128mb
>
> I've got one of these, time to fire it up again I guess.

Please don't hurry up, finally got a panic in OpenBSD also, doing kernel compilation. It looks like the machine doesn't bear a memory mix - as I set an additional memory modules (which were working fine in another, MicroSPARC based SPARCStation!). Prior I've tested this machine on kernel compilation without these additional modules and also without HDD, via NFS.
So its time for me to find the culprit.
Sorry for noising and taking time :-(

Michael, could you please answer to this?
> I've seen your efforts on bringing graphics acceleration support for various framebuffers in Sun machines to NetBSD, really great work! Especially appreciating > X support. However, I've found that all the acceleration bits were not pushed upstream (i.e. Xorg project). Could you please propose them, so Linux and
> OpenBSD will benefit from your work too, or Xorg is not interested in taking a new code for an old hardware?

Many thanks!