Re: Any progress on fixing the openpty() issue with sysinst?

Ah, I see. Saw the comment about running ./MAKEDEV all in INSTALL.txt just now.

Install process:
RARP with boot.net loaded over tftp.
Kernel from NFS and filsystem being bootfs.tgz extracted with tar xzpf
into shared directory.

The openpty() error is showed at every disklabel operation in sysinst,
so they fail. Doing it by hand works fine. sysinst can't be used to
install system even with a prepared disk.

So I suspect I both missed that the bug was closed and that I was
supposed to makedev? :/

If so I'm sorry for this.