Re: SS10 with 525-1183-02 rom

Hi Adrian,

thanks for the response. I was looking for a sun4m ROM which would
produce the same problem. Meanwhile I've got one of the first
available SS-20 PROMs,  but the problem is not reproducible with it.
For now I won't profit from a sun4c PROM: I planned to use QEMU for
attacking this issue, but QEMU doesn't emulate sun4c (only sun4m and
partially sun4u).
Maybe some time in the future...

Regards,
Artyom