Re: hardware question: scsi disk and SS10

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:35:52 +0100
Volker Borchert <v.borchert%vistecprivat.de@localhost> wrote:

> In message <201411101743.MAA10396%Stone.Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> you write:
>
> |> Well, in the larger sizes, yes.  I've got lots of 50-pin drives, but,
> |> apparently like you, few of them are above the 1-2G range.
>
> With a bit of luck, you can find Seagate ST31841[678]N 18GB.
> No, I won't part with mine ;-)

Or use an SCA-to-50pin adaptor and hope your drives are fine with that.
I've got two 70GB Seagate drives that are, and four others that aren't
so YMMV. The latter all work fine on plain, non-ultra, wide SCSI though.

have fun
Michael