Re: Data Access Exception when trying to Boot installed NetBSD of hard drive

	Hello.  I notice the original poster of this question had an IPX with
PROM version V2.3.  I think the latest available was V2.9, which was much
more able to boot NetBSD without trouble than earlier versions.

My suggestions are as follows:

1.  Ensure the entire / partition is contained within the first 1GB of the
disk.

2.  Make sure it's formatted with -O 0 so the prom can read it.

3.  Try various releases of NetBSD from NetBSD-5 forward to see if any of
them boot.

	Can you show the output of dmesg on a kernel that you did get to boot
on this system?

-thanks
-Brian