Re: Data Access Exception when trying to Boot installed NetBSD of hard drive

Hm, that might a good idea actually. Could feed the second install
with weird /boots and see when it breaks. I saw the comment in PR
#37080 about trying to find the CVS commit that broke it, so I hope
for the best :)

Even if it's a fail in one way and a success in another, it's awesome
to see so many SPARC users!

Thanks guys!