Re: [Wanted] Dual ROSS RT626@200 MHz

[not sure of attributions - the quoting is unusual - but I think these
two quotes are from different people.]

> I have a lot of SS20 with 2*SM71, 2*RT626@200 and my main workstation
> with 4*RT626@200 to develop on sparc32 as I have some trouble to run
> NetBSD on Leon4-ITX system.

> Not sure if it's useful, but I have an SS20 (still running the latest
> 4.0 NetBSD release, because of the SMP problem) that has a pair of
> RT620/625 180 MHz ROSS CPUs.  [...]

I use SS20s as my favourite screen-&-keyboard machines, largely so I
can use Sun type-3 keyboards (my second favourite keyboard, and my
first favourite of those I have) and 24bpp colour (via cg14s).

They're all uniprocessor - I'm running pre-MP NetBSD on them.  Here are
boot-time CPU reports for the ones I can easily check:

cpu0 at mainbus0: TMS390Z50 v0 or TMS390Z55 @ 75 MHz, on-chip FPU
cpu0: physical 20K instruction (64 b/l), 16K data (32 b/l), 1024K external (32
b/l): cache enabled

cpu0 at mainbus0: RT620/625 @ 125 MHz, on-chip FPU
cpu0: 256K byte write-back, 64 bytes/line, sw flush: cache enabled

cpu0 at mainbus0: TMS390Z50 v0 or TMS390Z55 @ 75 MHz, on-chip FPU
cpu0: physical 20K instruction (64 b/l), 16K data (32 b/l), 1024K external (32
b/l): cache enabled

(the first and third are different machines, but apparently with
identical CPUs).

I have a few spare Mbus cards, but I doubt any; of them are dual-CPU.
Joël, if you don't find anything elsewhere, I can dig them out and
check, but note also I'm in Canada, so if, as your address implies,
you're in France, getting them to you might cost more than it's worth.

\ / Ribbon Campaign