Re: [Wanted] Dual ROSS RT626@200 MHz

Le 05/03/2014 09:44, Manuel Bouyer a écrit :
On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 09:38:50AM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
You could also use some newer ultra sparc and run a 32bit kernel and
sparc userland on it for developement, but it might cause some minor
differences if the program's configure detects a v9 cpu.

E.g. I have a Ultra 2 with two 300 MHz cpus and 2 GB ram, which is pretty
nice for natively compiling sparc stuff. (And it is even more stable than
my dual SS20, even under heavy load.)

FYI, the packages in ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc
are built on 2 blade 100.

        Hello,

I have installed a Blade2k/SMP, but I'm not sure that this workstation is stable enough to develop. If I haven't seen for a long time spurious reboots I've seen with 6.1 kernel, I cannot use X server. I have tried XVR500 and Creator3D (ffb2+) framebuffer without success. startx is a new function to do a quick an dirty reboot (without panic or usable message) :-(

        Best regards,

        JKB