Booting on raid1 rootfs

        Hello,

I'm trying to install NetBSD on a SS20. I have built a raid1 system as I have done on several sparc64 without any trouble. Now, system is on raid0a but when my SS20 tries to boot, I only obtain :

>> NetBSD/sparc Secondary Boot, Revision 1.15
Booting netbsd
: trying netbsd.gz
Booting netbsd.gz
: trying netbsd.old

I have seen that sparc supports raid1 rootfs, but how can I install bootblock ? I have tried in /dev/rsd1a and in /dev/rsd1c without any success.

        Any idea ? I have only found old articles that don't give any solution.

        Regards,

        JKB