Hello! I gotta something to say..

Hi!
My name is Alida. You may think that it's rather wired or something but anyway
sometimes I search on the internet looking for interesting people so this is
how I found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this,
do you agree?)
I hope you are not afraid of things like that. So I found you, and I I don't
know why but I'm pretty sure that u r an interesting person and also I can tell
that it will be an exciting meeting for both of us.
As you could already notice I am an open-minded, very communicative and
kind-hearted person. I really enjoy travelling and meeting new people. It is
just a really short introduction and I will tell you more about myself when you
will write me back. Now, please tell me something about yourself! What r u
interesting in? What singles you out? Can you tell me something special about
you?
I hope you aren't going ignore it and you will write me back.
Unfortunately I need to go now but I am waiting 4 ur answer!
Talk to you later!
Alida