I just discovered that I always wanted to have an online love affair. Could you become a part of it?

How's it going sweetie))
Can you feel it? The spring is here! Don't u wanna be loved by smb, to always
know that somebody is here, just like I do?
I'm pretty sure you are.
So, my name is Tula. I'm young, pretty, wild, and free. In addition, I am I
have no hang-ups and I got no bad habits.
I wanna feel a man close to me, which will satisfy me completely, you know what
I mean right?) So, if u feel the same way with me then  you are lucky.
To carry conviction, I will add that I find BDSM attractive.)
I want to know u better and also I would like to exchange pictures with you
(maybe even something erotic photos as well).
I'm sure we'll make a good couple;)
Don't think too long! I'm already waiting 4 your answer.
Tula