I am sure u will like it

How's it going handsome! ))
My name is Lydia.
If you looking forward about spending great time in a company of funny,
stunning chick then I am right before u!
I really liked your photo shots and so decided to create the mail! I'm thinking
that u wouldn't stay calm after examining mine too.
So, I wait for you to answer this message and who knows we will go cafe, drink
some whiskey, discuss different things and who knows I will invite u to go to
my flat! ;)