Hey! My name is Arianna!:)

Howdy! My name is Arianna.
I saw ur shots, they're too attractive to be resisted I found them on the
dating site and u know what, I've to admit that you r a hadsome man.
So, u attracted me and it'll be exciting to know u a bit better. So, you
already know my name, what else, I'm brown haired, my eyes r big and they're
blue, I stay in shape. I actually think that you're very attractive person and
to convince you that I'm not kidding, I'm ready to attach some really
interesting photos to my next letter, do you like the idea?)
Kissess**)