Re: RAIDframe swap problems?

        Hello.  Perhaps I'm jumping in the middle here, but it looks to me
like you're getting messages that suggest savecore is either not reading
the correct kernel, or not getting a kernel at all. What happens if you
call
savecore -c -N /netbsd
or what ever the correct path to your kernel is?  I have this problem
consistently under NetBSD-5 which means the startup scripts just don't work
at getting a kernel crash dump.  If  I want it, I have to get it manually
after I log in.

-Brian