Re: ntpd wedged by libc?

On 2/16/2012 14:03, Christos Zoulas wrote:
On Feb 16, 12:42pm, agcarver+ntp%acarver.net@localhost (A C) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: ntpd wedged by libc?

| On 2/16/2012 12:41, Christos Zoulas wrote:
|>  On Feb 16, 12:37pm, agcarver%acarver.net@localhost (Alexander Carver) wrote:
|>  -- Subject: Re: ntpd wedged by libc?
|>
|>  | make: don't know how to make /usr/share/tmac/andoc.tmac. Stop
|>

|>  Do you have the text.tgz set installed?
|
| No, I don't think I installed that when I first installed the system.

Install it...

Finally got it all installed. That was an interesting exercise but useful. I ended up having to NFS mount another machine so I would have enough disk space to hold all the sources. The internal drive on the IPX is only 1.2 GB so it doesn't have much free space.

Looks like the new library took (I hope). Nothing is complaining so I think it's ok.