Re: ntpd wedged by libc?

On 2/11/2012 06:57, Christos Zoulas wrote:

Yes, because these need a more recent set of system makefiles and perhaps a
more recent version of make. In addition this libc assumes that the kernel
has a system calls that yours does not have. You should match your userland
with your kernel. I.e. either use the libc from -5 or upgrade everything.

Ok, well the only place I could find the sources for libc were in NetBSD-current. I've been browsing around the ftp site but I don't see the sources that I need.

I originally went here:
/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/

And this had everything, bin, lib, and the rest.

But I can't find a similar tree anywhere else under NetBSD-5.1 (which is what I have). The only thing I see are the sets. I must not be looking in the right place but I'm not sure where the right place is.