CVS update for only one platform

I'm trying to do a CVS update to try the snprintf fixes from the other thread. While I'm doing that, is there a way to configure the CVS update to only pull what is necessary for a single platform? I only need sparc so downloading everything like arm, amiga, m68k and the others is of little value. It would also save space on my very limited disk. I've only got a single 2 GB disk available for /usr/src. I'm trying to find another disk to give me some more space but it's all I have at the moment.