Re: IPX system crash (no log data)

On 9/23/2011 16:10, Ken Hornstein wrote:
I'm trying to figure out the cause of a system crash/halt and am having
quite a bit of trouble so I could use your advice.

I can't help you with your particular problem, but I was wondering ... did
you get the PPS stuff straightened out?  I don't recall a final resolution.

--Ken

No, it's not resolved yet. I have a lot of digging to do in the serial code. For now I just split PPS and TX/RX onto two separate ports so ntpd is listening on two ports instead of one.