Re: Hardware interrupt list?

>Ok, so undo the previous change and then duplicate the appropriate code
>under TIOCDCDTIMESTAMP?

Yeah (of course, you still need the zs_makeintr() call, but you really need
the rest of it).

You know, I am puzzled by something ... I don't understand how you
could ever get EBUSY when those devices are opened twice.  The only
returns of EBUSY I see in the zs driver code are if the device is being
used by kgdb and if kauth fails on that (you can also get EBUSY from
ttyopen() when using the dialout device, but I'm assuming you're not
doing that).  This is of course assuming everything is opening the
devices with O_NONBLOCK.  If you're getting EBUSY when two devices try
to open that, I'd figure out why (that seems to be unrelated to any zs
driver issues).

--Ken