Re: Hardware interrupt list?

>Sorry man, I am out of ideas.  Although when you say it "keeps gpsd locked
>out", what exactly does that mean?  An open() of that device returns
>EBUSY?  Or you just don't get any input?

Okay, I've got ONE more idea.

Looking at things more closely ... I realize that zs_maskintr() just sets
the interrupt mask in a copy of the register value; it doesn't actually load
it onto the chip.  To do THAT, you need to call zs_loadchannelregs();
it looks like you want to copy the corresponding code in TIOCDCDTIMESTAMP
that checks cs->cs_heldchange and zst->zst_tx_busy.

--Ken