Re: Hardware interrupt list?

On 9/5/2011 10:51, Ken Hornstein wrote:
The other place to check is in the com(4) (16550 UART driver) source;
it's the only other serial device driver in the NetBSD source tree that
supports PPSAPI.

I did look at that as an example; it looks like to me you don't
need to do anything extra with the com driver to enable interrupts
for status changes (or perhaps the com driver does that all of the
time).  So I could easily believe that this is broken for people on
Sparc hardware that has the old serial port hardware.

Well, I modified the code, compiled, and...nothing.  No change in behavior.