Re: Hardware interrupt list?

> How do I find the current interrupt list on an IPX that the OS knows
> about?  I'm trying to figure out what interrupts are being used by
> the two serial ports and their priority versus other system
> interrupts.

Is this a one-off debugging-info sort of thing, or is this something
you want to be able to do programmatically and reliably?

In the former case, isn't that information embedded in the boot-time
autoconfig messages?  In the latter, I suspect you're not going to find
such an interface; that strikes me as the kind of information userland
normally shouldn't be caring about, so you probably will have to add a
custom interface for it.  (If you care to say, why _do_ you care?)

\ / Ribbon Campaign