Re: Sun IPX and PPS via serial port

On 8/19/2011 09:04, Ken Hornstein wrote:
I'll also go ahead and try the printf later.  Do you happen to know
which file has zstty_stint?  The compile takes most of the night so
that's a bit slower than the voltage test.

It's in $(sys)/dev/ic/z8530tty.c.

If you kept your build directory around and you just change that one file,
the kernel rebuild should be quick.

Fortunately I did. I remembered to connect an extra hard drive to the system to store the kernel sources (the internal drive is small). I'll change it shortly, then, and start the recompile. I'm not near the machine so I can't do the voltage tests until I get back but I can certainly recompile and reboot.