Anyone looking for PROM updates for older SPARC hardware?

A while back I bought an EEPROM programmer with the intention of upgrading my
SPARCStation 2 to a more recent version of PROM.  This was brought about due to
trouble booting from the floppies and CD-ROM for the NetBSD project.  It was
guessed that some of the older versions of PROM had trouble booting the newer
releases of NetBSD.

Anyways, I finally have a Windows XP machine again, and got the hardware and
software running for my programmer.  I was able to update my SS2 system to the
2.9 version of PROM, and it boots successfully from the NetBSD 5.1 release
CD-ROM.

I know there was at least one other person on this list interested in getting
an updated PROM for their SS2.  If anyone out there would like a spare PROM
with version 2.9 loaded for their SS2 or IPC, let me know.  I have nine
AM27C020 chips that are blanked and ready to be programmed.

If there is any interest in PROM chips for other SPARC systems, let me know.  I
have working SS20 and SS5 systems that I can pull ROM images from if they can
help others.

--Dan