Re: SMP status ?

matthew green a écrit :
are you able to test an NFS world vs loacl disks?

This SS20 runs NetBSD from its local disk (without raid). This workstation uses NIS from a Linux NIS server (with some hand made table modifications to allow NetBSD NIS client to get information from Linux NIS server) and all normal account are exported by a Linux server (NFSv3). But system can reboot when root is logged on console (without any mounted NFS volume or other logged users). I don't have any nfsroot image to test without internal disk.

my nfs ss20
hasn't crashed or reset for months.

also, have you tested with supersparc cpus?  i don't have a
HS system these.

I can remove HS to test with dual SM71. I shall test as soon as possible. Maybe this bug is HS specific. If someone has good knowledge of these CPU, I can open an ssh access to this station.

        Best regards,

        JKB