Re: Anita now supports sparc

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 20:17:02 +0000, Antti Kantee wrote:

> I tried it too.  For me it panics fairly quickly with "cracy
> interrupts" when untarring base.tgz.  Did yours finish unpacking?

My disk image was too small for a full installation so sysinst started
to scream "fs full" somewhere into X11 sets (doing manual
installation, without anita), but qemu itself seems stable.

This is with current as of few days ago on NetBSD/i386 4.x host (I had
to file down a few rough places in qemu to get it to build on 4.x, but
it was pretty trivial stuff).

-uwe