Re: installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

Just a quick followup, I tried the following sets of floppies:

1.6.2 - loads both floppies, installation appears to run fine.
2.1 - fails to mount second floppy
3.1.1 - fails to boot (can't read disklabel)
4.0 - fails to boot (can't read disklabel)
5.0.2 - begins to boot, then fails (cannot find netbsd:  error=79)
5.1_RC3 - fails to boot (can't read disklabel)

Fun stuff.  I'm finish beating on the floppy installation method, now that the
CD-ROM is working for me.

--Dan