re: 5.1 Release Candidate 1 - SMP on sun4m

   On Apr 24, 2010, at 17:43, matthew green wrote:

   > this unfortunately hasn't changed.  -current is a lot better but
   > still not entirely stable.  i'm hoping to have netbsd-5 branch
   > at least match -current for sparc SMP, but it won't be part of
   > 5.1 at this stage, i'm sorry to say.

   Too many wholesale changes (pullups) required?

well, there's not too many needed, and i've got a list of what
needs to be done upto some point, but i've been spending my sparc
time working on smp in -current itself, rather than trying to
prepare patches/pullups for releng...

if someone wants to help do this part, i can send you details on
what needs to happen.  there's about 15 commits to figure out how
to pullup...

.mrg.