post install crash after "dbri1: no mmcodec found" with NetBSD 5.0.2 on SparcStation20

Hello,

The error already reported port-sparc/41055 still exists in 5.0.2.
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2009/03/22/msg009997.html)

I installed 5.0.2 -RELEASE/sparc on a SparcStation20.
After rebooting, the system stops after "dbri1: no mmcodec found".
This problem can be repeated by rebooting.

Any suggestions how to handle the problem?

If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Alex