Re: [5.99.24] Async registers

        Hello,

BERTRAND Joel a écrit :
New kernel bug : under high load, MP system returns to PROM prompt. I've
never seen it with same kernel and only one CPU. Information printed on
console :

Async register (mid 8): afsr=0x0 <AFA=0x0> afva=0x00
Watchdog reset

System : dual RT626, but I'm not sure that this bug is HS specific.

Any news ? I have tried to trigger this bug without any success. I don't understand why a hard condition is send to NMI without memory corruption. Watchdog reset occurs 4 or 5 seconds _after_ 'async register' message.

        Regards,

        JKB