Re: [NetBSD 5.99.23] kern_lwp cannot allocate memory

matthew green a écrit :
i've noticed that my ss20 can't run the regress/lib/libpthread/find
test without lowering my stack size.

this test gets the current stacksize and allocates it approximately
350 times:

#define NUM 100
         for (i = 0; i<  NUM; i++) {
                 malloc((random()&  7) * sl.rlim_cur);
        }

by default for me, it fails on the last iteration.  if i lower
my stacksize limit from 8MB to 6MB it does not fail.  if i raise
my stackszie limit to the maximum, it fails after 23 iterations.

i can't get the t_lwpctl test to fail though.

I shall try, but I have to build a new userland. Something is broken in mine, and I cannot not build an uptodate kernel.

        Regards,

        JKB