re: anyone uses floppy on sun4m?

   > i seem to have a floppy drive in my ss20 with supersparc.
   >
   > i'll find some floppies and test it out... that may take a few days.

   After a large set of try-and-errors, the following patch
   seems to make floppy work on my SS20.
   I'm not sure if comment about AUXIO4M_FTC is correct or not, though.

i'll give it a go with and without your patch as soon as i locate
some working floppies :)

there are docs for fdtwo around.  do you have them?  i'm sure i
do somewhere..

.mrg.