anyone uses floppy on sun4m?

Has anyone ever used sun4m floppy drive on NetBSD/sparc kernel?

5.0 and -current had a problem in floppy driver after MI softint(9)
changes and I have committed a workaround fix for it.
But floppy on my SS20 still doesn't work, and it doesn't
work even on older 1.6 and 2.0, so I wonder if we have
ever had any working fd driver for sun4m.

Floppy support for sparc has had many problems since 2.0 days,
and this sun4m one is the last one, I hope.

 * port-sparc/42192: cannot access floppy on SPARCstation 1+
  -> Fix committed, will send a pullup request once after
     releng HEAD build is complete

 * port-sparc/42193: "tar zxpf /dev/rfd0a" used in install script fails
  -> I'm still awaitng feedback of this one.

 * install/42146: sparc install floppy overflow
 * port-sparc/42186: sparc boot floppy "Data Access Exception" error
  -> Fixes commited on HEAD, pullup pending due to the above
     two essential PRs

 * install/28734: Can't unpack the contents on disk2 during installation of 2.0
  -> Not enough info, but I wonder if this error on SS5 was caused by
     the same problem as the above PR 42193, or sun4m specific issue.

---
Izumi Tsutsui