Re: NetBSD 5.0 on sparc32/MP

[Repost] Sorry, I have made a mistake and sent this mail to port-sparc-owner...

matthew green wrote:
Are we any closer to making MP/SMP work on 32-bit sparc sun4m for NetBSD 5.0?

        Hello,

-current has progressed since 5.0 but it isn't done.  we now crash while
trying to go bring up userland...

        Any good/bad news since july ? I have to restart a QuadriROSS SS20 as
soon as possible (and with NetBSD 5.x due to an old bug in NetBSD)...

        Regards,

        JKB